Writer (screenwriter/columnist/novelist), Producer, Director - TDA Entertainment Inc.
06 November 2008
Book Lovers Book Signing
The November 1st book signing for my novel, GROWING PAINS – 10 short stories about growing up, was extraordinary! Family, friends, and fans attended the book signing at Book Lovers Bookstore in Sacramento on a rainy day. I really appreciated the support everyone provided. Thank you all for visiting with me at the event and buying my book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
TDA Entertainment Inc. YouTube Channel Has Returned
The TDA Entertainment Inc. YouTube channel has returned! Our trailers and other content are being uploaded. We will upload THE CORTEX KEY tr...
-
This year I am producing and directing a sci-fi/tech thriller short film titled THE CORTEX KEY, starring Michelle Bauer (GRANDMA), Debbie Ro...
-
This weekend I attended the Oak Park Black Film Festival in Sacramento, California. I watched several unique movies. Two that stood out to m...
-
Over the weekend, I attended the Sacramento International Film Festival and watched the movie PRISONER OF WAR starring Scott Adkins. If you ...
No comments:
Post a Comment