Writer (screenwriter/columnist/novelist), Producer, Director - TDA Entertainment Inc.
11 April 2009
The Two Sisters Screening in Australia
My movie, THE TWO SISTERS (http://www.tdaentertainment.com/The%20Two%20Sisters.htm), has been accepted by the DeReel Independent Film Festival! The screening will be on Saturday, May 9th at 8:30 p.m. in Beaufort, Victoria, Australia. If you are in the area, I hope you can attend (http://www.dereel.com/sessions.htm).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
TDA Entertainment Inc. YouTube Channel Has Returned
The TDA Entertainment Inc. YouTube channel has returned! Our trailers and other content are being uploaded. We will upload THE CORTEX KEY tr...
-
This year I am producing and directing a sci-fi/tech thriller short film titled THE CORTEX KEY, starring Michelle Bauer (GRANDMA), Debbie Ro...
-
This weekend I attended the Oak Park Black Film Festival in Sacramento, California. I watched several unique movies. Two that stood out to m...
-
Over the weekend, I attended the Sacramento International Film Festival and watched the movie PRISONER OF WAR starring Scott Adkins. If you ...
No comments:
Post a Comment