Writer (screenwriter/columnist/novelist), Producer, Director - TDA Entertainment Inc.
08 August 2009
Shavar Ross Blog
I highly recommend this blog - http://shavarross.com/. Shavar Ross writes about a variety of topics such as health, religion, entertainment, and politics. His style is unique, and he often uses humor to provide, as he says, "infotainment from a celebrity's perspective." Shavar is an actor, director, writer, and photographer. A gallery of his photography is also featured at the blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
TDA Entertainment Inc. YouTube Channel Has Returned
The TDA Entertainment Inc. YouTube channel has returned! Our trailers and other content are being uploaded. We will upload THE CORTEX KEY tr...
-
This year I am producing and directing a sci-fi/tech thriller short film titled THE CORTEX KEY, starring Michelle Bauer (GRANDMA), Debbie Ro...
-
This weekend I attended the Oak Park Black Film Festival in Sacramento, California. I watched several unique movies. Two that stood out to m...
-
Over the weekend, I attended the Sacramento International Film Festival and watched the movie PRISONER OF WAR starring Scott Adkins. If you ...
No comments:
Post a Comment