In my September 28, 2009 post I shared information about the excellent films I watched at ShockerFest International Film Festival. One of the movies I really liked was a short film titled CHILDHOOD FEARS. Remember I told you the director, Cameron Roubique, promised a Web series? Well, I received a nice surprise this week, as Cameron sent me a message announcing the series will premiere Friday, March 19th!
CHILDHOOD FEARS is a horror anthology series. According to Dark Factory Films, it will showcase “any and every childhood fear . . . from the monster in the closet to clowns and anything in between.” Here is the Web site: http://www.childhoodfears13.com/.
Writer (screenwriter/columnist/novelist), Producer, Director - TDA Entertainment Inc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
TDA Entertainment Inc. YouTube Channel Has Returned
The TDA Entertainment Inc. YouTube channel has returned! Our trailers and other content are being uploaded. We will upload THE CORTEX KEY tr...
-
This year I am producing and directing a sci-fi/tech thriller short film titled THE CORTEX KEY, starring Michelle Bauer (GRANDMA), Debbie Ro...
-
This weekend I attended the Oak Park Black Film Festival in Sacramento, California. I watched several unique movies. Two that stood out to m...
-
Over the weekend, I attended the Sacramento International Film Festival and watched the movie PRISONER OF WAR starring Scott Adkins. If you ...
No comments:
Post a Comment