16 February 2010

Childhood Fears

In my September 28, 2009 post I shared information about the excellent films I watched at ShockerFest International Film Festival. One of the movies I really liked was a short film titled CHILDHOOD FEARS. Remember I told you the director, Cameron Roubique, promised a Web series? Well, I received a nice surprise this week, as Cameron sent me a message announcing the series will premiere Friday, March 19th!

CHILDHOOD FEARS is a horror anthology series. According to Dark Factory Films, it will showcase “any and every childhood fear . . . from the monster in the closet to clowns and anything in between.” Here is the Web site: http://www.childhoodfears13.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Novel: THE TWO SISTERS

My new novel, THE TWO SISTERS, is available for purchase:  The Two Sisters by Terri Dawn Arnold . The story has crime, drama, and mystery. L...