THAT EVENING SUN is excellent storytelling with an interesting, multi-dimensional character played by Hal Holbrook, who gives an exceptional performance. The entire cast is good, and it is always a pleasure watching Barry Corbin act. To learn more about the film, visit http://thateveningsun.com/.
Writer (screenwriter/columnist/novelist), Producer, Director - TDA Entertainment Inc.
11 March 2010
That Evening Sun
Last night I saw the movie THAT EVENING SUN starring Hal Holbrook, and enjoyed it.
THAT EVENING SUN is excellent storytelling with an interesting, multi-dimensional character played by Hal Holbrook, who gives an exceptional performance. The entire cast is good, and it is always a pleasure watching Barry Corbin act. To learn more about the film, visit http://thateveningsun.com/.
THAT EVENING SUN is excellent storytelling with an interesting, multi-dimensional character played by Hal Holbrook, who gives an exceptional performance. The entire cast is good, and it is always a pleasure watching Barry Corbin act. To learn more about the film, visit http://thateveningsun.com/.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
TDA Entertainment Inc. YouTube Channel Has Returned
The TDA Entertainment Inc. YouTube channel has returned! Our trailers and other content are being uploaded. We will upload THE CORTEX KEY tr...
-
This year I am producing and directing a sci-fi/tech thriller short film titled THE CORTEX KEY, starring Michelle Bauer (GRANDMA), Debbie Ro...
-
This weekend I attended the Oak Park Black Film Festival in Sacramento, California. I watched several unique movies. Two that stood out to m...
-
Over the weekend, I attended the Sacramento International Film Festival and watched the movie PRISONER OF WAR starring Scott Adkins. If you ...
No comments:
Post a Comment