I recently visited Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. A highlight was seeing Hatley Castle in person, which is located at Royal Roads University.
Writer (screenwriter/columnist/novelist), Producer, Director - TDA Entertainment Inc.
27 April 2011
Hatley Castle
I recently visited Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. A highlight was seeing Hatley Castle in person, which is located at Royal Roads University.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
TDA Entertainment Inc. YouTube Channel Has Returned
The TDA Entertainment Inc. YouTube channel has returned! Our trailers and other content are being uploaded. We will upload THE CORTEX KEY tr...
-
This year I am producing and directing a sci-fi/tech thriller short film titled THE CORTEX KEY, starring Michelle Bauer (GRANDMA), Debbie Ro...
-
This weekend I attended the Oak Park Black Film Festival in Sacramento, California. I watched several unique movies. Two that stood out to m...
-
Over the weekend, I attended the Sacramento International Film Festival and watched the movie PRISONER OF WAR starring Scott Adkins. If you ...
No comments:
Post a Comment