A MOST WANTED MAN is one of the best films I have seen in a
long time and is currently playing in theatres. For more information visit http://amostwantedmanmovie.com/.
Writer (screenwriter/columnist/novelist), Producer, Director - TDA Entertainment Inc.
06 August 2014
A Most Wanted Man
A MOST WANTED MAN is an excellent film based on the book by
John le Carre. It is a spy thriller full of suspense, starring Philip Seymour
Hoffman, Rachel McAdams, Willem Dafoe, and Robin Wright. All the performances are exceptional. I was especially
impressed with McAdams’ portrayal of an attorney helping immigrants,
which Hoffman’s character refers to as “a social worker who helps terrorists.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
TDA Entertainment Inc. YouTube Channel Has Returned
The TDA Entertainment Inc. YouTube channel has returned! Our trailers and other content are being uploaded. We will upload THE CORTEX KEY tr...
-
This year I am producing and directing a sci-fi/tech thriller short film titled THE CORTEX KEY, starring Michelle Bauer (GRANDMA), Debbie Ro...
-
This weekend I attended the Oak Park Black Film Festival in Sacramento, California. I watched several unique movies. Two that stood out to m...
-
Over the weekend, I attended the Sacramento International Film Festival and watched the movie PRISONER OF WAR starring Scott Adkins. If you ...
No comments:
Post a Comment