04 December 2008

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Last night I attended a VIP screening of THE CURIOUS CASE OF BENJAMIN BUTTON, starring the very talented Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett, along with remarkable performances by Julia Ormond and Taraji P. Henson. I really liked this movie and recommend it, so I will not give too much away. The diversity and realism of the well written, multi-dimensional characters certainly captivated me.

THE CURIOUS CASE OF BENJAMIN BUTTON has more class than I have seen in films for a long time. By class I mean the story is complex, advanced, and respects the viewer’s intelligence. The movie is based on a short story written by F. Scott Fitzgerald and opens in theatres on Christmas Day. I hope you check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TDA Entertainment Inc. YouTube Channel Has Returned

The TDA Entertainment Inc. YouTube channel has returned! Our trailers and other content are being uploaded. We will upload THE CORTEX KEY tr...