04 December 2008

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Last night I attended a VIP screening of THE CURIOUS CASE OF BENJAMIN BUTTON, starring the very talented Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett, along with remarkable performances by Julia Ormond and Taraji P. Henson. I really liked this movie and recommend it, so I will not give too much away. The diversity and realism of the well written, multi-dimensional characters certainly captivated me.

THE CURIOUS CASE OF BENJAMIN BUTTON has more class than I have seen in films for a long time. By class I mean the story is complex, advanced, and respects the viewer’s intelligence. The movie is based on a short story written by F. Scott Fitzgerald and opens in theatres on Christmas Day. I hope you check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Novel: THE TWO SISTERS

My new novel, THE TWO SISTERS, is available for purchase:  The Two Sisters by Terri Dawn Arnold . The story has crime, drama, and mystery. L...