17 December 2008

Internet Social Networking

It seems Internet social networking sites are becoming more popular. I am even connected, and have been able to keep up with my busy friends through these sites. If you are on LinkedIn (professional networking), Plaxo, or Facebook you may connect with me so we can keep up with each other as well. Right now I am talking with people about my book, GROWING PAINS – 10 short stories about growing up. Please visit my Web site at http://www.tdaentertainment.com to read descriptions of the stories and see places where you can buy the book. We are also selling THE TWO SISTERS on DVD and via streaming VOD, as well as collectible items. If you are not on any of the above mentioned networking sites, the TDA Entertainment Web site has a Guestbook you may use to post comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Novel: THE TWO SISTERS

My new novel, THE TWO SISTERS, is available for purchase:  The Two Sisters by Terri Dawn Arnold . The story has crime, drama, and mystery. L...