15 June 2009

Roseville Library Book Signing

On Saturday, June 27th I will be participating in Roseville Public Library’s Local Author Event from 1:00-4:00 p.m. at the Downtown Roseville Library, located at 225 Taylor Street in Roseville, California. I will sign and read my book, Growing Pains – 10 short stories about growing up, and there will be a Q & A session.

If you do not already have a copy of Growing Pains – 10 short stories about growing up, Barnes & Noble will be selling copies at the event. If you are unable to attend the event, you may purchase Growing Pains from Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/Growing-Pains-short-stories-rowing/dp/0615240186/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1224727343&sr=1-1. Thank you for your support; I look forward to meeting you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Novel: THE TWO SISTERS

My new novel, THE TWO SISTERS, is available for purchase:  The Two Sisters by Terri Dawn Arnold . The story has crime, drama, and mystery. L...