On Saturday, June 27th I will be participating in Roseville Public Library’s Local Author Event from 1:00-4:00 p.m. at the Downtown Roseville Library, located at 225 Taylor Street in Roseville, California. I will sign and read my book, Growing Pains – 10 short stories about growing up, and there will be a Q & A session.
If you do not already have a copy of Growing Pains – 10 short stories about growing up, Barnes & Noble will be selling copies at the event. If you are unable to attend the event, you may purchase Growing Pains from Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/Growing-Pains-short-stories-rowing/dp/0615240186/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1224727343&sr=1-1. Thank you for your support; I look forward to meeting you.
Writer (screenwriter/columnist/novelist), Producer, Director - TDA Entertainment Inc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
TDA Entertainment Inc. YouTube Channel Has Returned
The TDA Entertainment Inc. YouTube channel has returned! Our trailers and other content are being uploaded. We will upload THE CORTEX KEY tr...
-
This year I am producing and directing a sci-fi/tech thriller short film titled THE CORTEX KEY, starring Michelle Bauer (GRANDMA), Debbie Ro...
-
This weekend I attended the Oak Park Black Film Festival in Sacramento, California. I watched several unique movies. Two that stood out to m...
-
Over the weekend, I attended the Sacramento International Film Festival and watched the movie PRISONER OF WAR starring Scott Adkins. If you ...
No comments:
Post a Comment