15 June 2009

Update for June 2009

I am happy it is Summer Break-time. Although it is still Spring, school is out for Summer. This is the time of year when I take a break from teaching and spend more time writing. I currently have a few projects in front of me, and want to share them with you.

To begin, last summer I wrote a screenplay titled, AFRAID FOR YOUR LIFE, and am in development for it right now. What that means is I, as director and producer, am figuring out how much the budget will be and contacting key talent (cast and crew) who I think will be suitable for the film. So far things are moving along well, and some very talented people are ready to be a part of it.

Second, I am writing another script for a project I am looking forward to doing with two other filmmakers. I do not have many details to share, but wanted to let you know this is something I am working on right now. Third, I have started two other scripts–one is a mystery and the other is a drama–and hoping I have time to complete them in the near future.

Lastly, I am still writing my column for Hollywood Scriptwriter magazine (http://www.hollywoodscriptwriter.com). Our next issue will be available (via online subscription) in July. And, of course, I am taking time out for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Novel: THE TWO SISTERS

My new novel, THE TWO SISTERS, is available for purchase:  The Two Sisters by Terri Dawn Arnold . The story has crime, drama, and mystery. L...