19 January 2018

English Grammar, Usage, and Mechanics

Before I started a career in education, I worked for various businesses.  I remember receiving e-mails, memos, and other documents that, unfortunately, had grammar errors and misspelled words.  Depending on the workplace, I was asked to proofread reports and brochures, because my employer knew I earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in English.

As a result, I decided to go back to school and earn a teaching credential.  I figured I could teach English and help make a difference.  I wanted to assist people in becoming better verbal and written communicators.

Now I am teaching the course English Grammar, Usage, and Mechanics online for anyone to take.  You can be anywhere in the world and enroll in my class.  The course is for people who are learning the English language and individuals interested in improving their grammar.  I am also recommending the course to students taking a composition class.

For more information and to enroll visit:  https://www.udemy.com/english-grammar-usage-and-mechanics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Novel: THE TWO SISTERS

My new novel, THE TWO SISTERS, is available for purchase:  The Two Sisters by Terri Dawn Arnold . The story has crime, drama, and mystery. L...